far.Skies ♡

CF Flyers! Download and Share

far.Skies ♡

Help Advertise the CritFest Community with this badass flyer, simply click the PDF link to download and then print! Hang them wherever you'd like, as long as it's legal. Hang them on your local grocery store bulletin board, or at your favorite game store!

CF_Flyer.pdf

CF_Flyer_Image_zpsea3e9a99.jpg

I thought this was a joke at first. And knowing all the grocery stores near me, those posters will get ripped down in a heartbeat because its for something "silly", and not for something like piano lessons.

They're really nice though!

far.Skies ♡

I thought this was a joke at first. And knowing all the grocery stores near me, those posters will get ripped down in a heartbeat because its for something "silly", and not for something like piano lessons.

They're really nice though!

Won't hurt to try ;)

They may not rip it down, there are a whole bunch of bullshit stuff on my grocery store boards...

SmackDaddy

Going to work on FF2 server and may consider a MGE mod server in the future if we get our numbers up.

As for the flyers......print them out and post them.......can't hurt anything whether they get ripped down or not.

Dark_Novak

Could hurt our collective ego.... Anyhow, I'll throw it up in my library. TONS of little gamers go through there, so I'm just hoping for non-trolls to be attracted >.<

Pretty sure that advertising drunk admin night to minors isn't the best idea... Fuck it ALL MY SCHOOLS WALLS WILL BE COVERED!