SmackDaddy

New TF2 Server (#5 -- The Colosseum) -- MGE Mod

LivedAdeviL

Well first they bring in this large black dildo... well actually it's just constant fucking airshots everytime I do anything and I feel shitty :(

SmackDaddy

The mod seemed to be fine initially but after a couple updates (Christmas being the main one) it started acting odd -- also the web stats weren't functioning and so the server is down at the moment. I asked for support but after 3 week and no replies, I highly doubt it will be coming back up.

SmackDaddy

I think it may have been my sourcemod version -- but the web stats still weren't working -- and to me, it's kinda pointless if you cannot see your history/progress/stats. Posted on the sourcemod forums asking for help (on Dec 1st) and no one has replied -- it's been almost 2 months now: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1846727&postcount=159

LivedAdeviL

Well, normally I wouldn't care about stat tracking, but it makes total sense with MGE. Also it looks like they aren't really caring about existing issues because they're working on the newer version. It makes sense/doesn't in a way

SmackDaddy

Well, normally I wouldn't care about stat tracking, but it makes total sense with MGE. Also it looks like they aren't really caring about existing issues because they're working on the newer version. It makes sense/doesn't in a way

Where do you see they are working on a newer version?

Nanakisan

According to what i understand. The plugin is totally broken right now and smack has been very busy with other things.

LivedAdeviL

Pretty much sourcemod went "lolmge? nope" and so smack is all like "lolworkonthisserver? nope, other shit's more important" which I agree with.

SmackDaddy

Yeah, thanks, saw it.....new version with no web stats.....I might consider it. Unfortunately at the moment, my plate is full getting 2 and 3 up and running and trying to have some down time as well.

SmackDaddy

Considering an updated MGE mod server -- mulling it over and if i have time this weekend, I just might make it.