SmackDaddy

New TF2 Server (#5 -- The Colosseum) -- MGE Mod

SmackDaddy

216.231.130.121:27019

Normal Settings (gravity still is at our signature 680), no extra crits, no nades, no silly add-ons, and only Soldiers, Demos, Scouts, and Snipers currently.

See your stats/matches: http://www.critfest.com/mge/

To join one of the arenas type in chat: !add

To leave the arena, type in chat: !remove

Enjoy.

PS. For the record, in testing it out, I whooped Nanaki's ass three times: 20-0, 20-1 and 20-1. ;)

Please ignore the outlandish kill to death ratios of me and smack. it was simply a test those numbers ahem *cough* mean absolutely nothing.

FUCK YOU MADMAN! XD

also something for the quotes board.

Smack: So yeah thanks for helping me test this.

Smack: Just let me fix up the DB so everyone can see my 20 to 1 kill rati..*is headshot*

Smack: YOU BITCH! :epicsmiley18:

Nanaki: soooo worth it! :tf2_01:

Dan Dukey With Bear

Please ignore the outlandish kill to death ratios of me and smack. it was simply a test those numbers ahem *cough* mean absolutely nothing.

yeah and those numbers are really spies in disguises :epicsmiley07:

yeah and those numbers are really spies in disguises :epicsmiley07:

I wish...that class is locked haha. Oh yes smack found my weakness. Yes he did.

Rick the Jimmy Rustler

Sounds cool i like playing mge now and then.

Only question. If we are running a server for MGE why keep the gravity at 680? If the point of MGE is to hone your skills in a vanilla/competitive setting, training without everything standard seems a little silly.

I bring this up because it affects demo's projectiles the most and also sticky/rocket jumping.

Otherwise i'm excited to get on there for some 1v1s :biggrin:

sounds good i cant wait to get in there and play

ok we need to do a class ban on demo and scout for both /fail and teddy. lord have mercy if this is not done!!!

Nick-ka-ka

Really? I seem to recall owning your bum with my pistol not too long ago 5-1. :tf2_03:

far.Skies ♡

Sounds cool i like playing mge now and then.

Only question. If we are running a server for MGE why keep the gravity at 680? If the point of MGE is to hone your skills in a vanilla/competitive setting, training without everything standard seems a little silly.

I bring this up because it affects demo's projectiles the most and also sticky/rocket jumping.

Otherwise i'm excited to get on there for some 1v1s :biggrin:

That's not the point of it, not to "hone", but to have fun... not to practice for comp play. lol

SmackDaddy

And because all of our servers are at 680 -- it hones things for OUR servers if you so choose...besides, the gravity effect is minimal and most people generally say they didn't realize our servers were tweaked in that manner.

Rick the Jimmy Rustler

ok we need to do a class ban on demo and scout for both /fail and teddy. lord have mercy if this is not done!!!

No we don't because i want to practice my dittos against both of them :bigglasses:

No we don't because i want to practice my dittos against both of them :bigglasses:

lol its funny. when i was reading that. i blinked and my vision blurred just for a second. I thought i read dildos. hahaha

LEEROY JENKINS

lol its funny. when i was reading that. i blinked and my vision blurred just for a second. I thought i read dildos. hahaha

same thing happened to me there lol

SmackDaddy

Might consider playing some this weekend...but this "week" is devoted to spending time with Skies and making sure the weekend will be geared toward a fun time.

Ohhh yes i am loving the new server. Honestly. I have never kicked more ass as a demoman in my life! pan + Shield = Ass whoopage with a loud clang!

SmackDaddy

Glad someone is enjoying it! :biggrin:

But I need to figure out what is wrong with the database now .... hmmmm.....is it showing no duels or is it just my connection here at work?

Glad someone is enjoying it! :biggrin:

But I need to figure out what is wrong with the database now .... hmmmm.....is it showing no duels or is it just my connection here at work?

i checked the website. Its not showing stuff for me either. I won like 2 duels yesterday and this guy had 3 on me.

SmackDaddy

Think I found a solution (I hope) -- but have to wait to get home and get everything installed on my computer....my laptop's hard drive took a dive and I lost EVERYTHING server related. EVERYTHING. Thank goodness the files on the server can simply be downloaded if need be. *sigh*