SmackDaddy

How to bind nades...

SmackDaddy

Frag Nade (everyone):
bind "x" "+nade1"

Class Specific Nade (everyone):
bind "x" "+nade2"

Replace x with whatever key you want to use to bind.

That's it.

Mr. Butterpimp

Oh shit, can we wrangle two sentries at once?

I'll be back in a moment, gotta check this out.

EDIT: OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL

EDIT EDIT: Oh wait, the other one just gets the wrangler's shield. I'm sad now.

corruptPaladin

Well that killed Server 5 for me. No fun when engineers get to drop multiple sentries everywhere. Though I understand why it's donator only. Only servers I've even seen it on, its always donator only

SmackDaddy

So one team gets an advantage as long as they have a donor/admin?

It's 100% crits.... everyone has an "advantage". Multiple sentries is how the old server USED to be set up, but they could do three and I am restricting it to two.

Can't wait to try this when I get home. Even if the server sometimes makes me wanna throw a multituder of objects in multiple directions. ;)

Queen 1337

This was for server five (now four) and I'm fairly certain it still works, but only for admins and donors.

Ahem.. Well then.. Sorry for the misinformation. I really hope it stays non-operational, 2 sentries seems a little... Unnecessary.

Nick-ka-ka

It was for #1 I believe, but the double sentry plugin is disabled, because 2 sentries is idiotic.

Lies. They are the ultimate trolling tactic. Imagine the possibilities with unlimited buildings.

Maybe... like this:

Lies. They are the ultimate trolling tactic. Imagine the possibilities with unlimited buildings.

Maybe... like this:

Exactly. Its a troll move and is extremely annoying. Don't fix it smack. Please.

NeverSayNoToPanda

I must say on server 4 where maps are larger and don't have exsessive turtling, the double sentry plugin was fun. I can understand why people would want to keep it off server one though.

And also for all I know, this plugin could be out of date.

Nick-ka-ka

I must say on server 4 where maps are larger and don't have exsessive turtling, the double sentry plugin was fun. I can understand why people would want to keep it off server one though.

And also for all I know, this plugin could be out of date.

The only good thing I could say about the multitude of dispensers would be that it would make a certain Nanaki-spy very happy with his sapper.

Nanakisan

The only good thing I could say about the multitude of dispensers would be that it would make a certain Nanaki-spy very happy with his sapper.

I think my sappers erection would finally be...satisfied should that ever happen.

I feel it would be unfortunate to go the premium route by giving donors any gameplay advantages. I say down with the plugin! ...even though it doesn't work.

Simulation of future donor perks:

ib2G8ugRvGxZ3R.jpg

Dark_Novak

The difference is that instead of it being on a map like Dustbowl, in Server 4, unless you get 3 Engies stacking up all against spawn, you can still be ok. They're MASSIVELY wide open maps. And it's mainly meant for the screw around aspect of it.

And then you have 2 engis with 4 sentries outside of enemy spawn. It's a dumb plugin that can make gameplay unfair and unfun. If you took a vote on our #4 server, im sure most regulars (not including admins) would say no.