far.Skies ♡

Clan Slogan Contest (Ends 03-23-2012)

soldier-charge.jpg

Hello victim. Look up at the sky, now back to me, now back to the sky, now back to me.

Sadly, that was a Crocket. But if you stopped being a pussy, you could shoot them too.

Look down, back up, where are you?

You're in killcam watching the Kong Dong Launcher your rocket launcher could be.

What's on your face, look at me. I see it, it's a face with two raging emotions about losing.

I can hear it now, those emotions are bursting through the mic.

Anything can be killed when you're shooting Crockets and not jumping around or turning invisible.

I'm rocketing across the map.

Fight like a man, maggot. CritFest.

crits crits the magical shot

the more you shoot, the more you gib

the more you gib, the better you feel

so lets have more crits in the battlefield

i did my best with the rhyming :)

CallMeJPlz

The beer is cold, the people are talking, and the explosives are going off. Welcome to CritFest

†Blade†

The Death of One Man,

is a Tragedy.

The Death of Millions,

is a Statistic.

We will Never Die.

The Overseer

Always expect crits, and failing that, create crits for someone else. // modified version of 'Always expect trouble, and failing that, create trouble for someone else.'

Gijoe0318

We rage at each other, we drink together, we laugh at each others jokes. We are not just people who game together. We are family.

Queen 1337

"Around here, there's a certain order to things. Crits, carefully organized chaos, self-chosen family, and alcohol...can't forget the alcohol. That being said, welcome to CritFest and remember, we'll take the crits, but we won't take your shit."

Queen 1337

My previous suggestion can also be shortened to simply: "CritFest: We can take the crits, but we won't take your shit."

Oh, and if I win, I'll give the donator privileges away to someone more deserving, if that's okay. I'm set on those for a while. :epicsmiley10:

Edited by Queen 1337
CallMeJPlz

CritFest; Noun; The place where you blow off steam with friends/family in a friendly and joking comedic way.

As the sun set on the day of complete crap and the moon rose on CritFest I could only smile and laugh.

Nanakisan

trying another one.

Take a crit! Leave a Crit! Its so simple a crit can do it!

SmackDaddy

I need people to "Thank" the ones they like....we *NEED* the participation, we are trying something new and need people to be involved here. Let's not go back to the "old way" of people saying they feel left out.....we're giving you all an opportunity to be a major part of this newness and pressing forward.

I see 4 pages of slogans and that's great, I expect 8 or 12 by next Sunday, but without people voting on the ones they like, we cannot get a top 5 to move forward with....... /end rant. :)

Creatively Random Isolation Tell The Fun Eventually Starts Tonight.

Crittfest

Spelt wrong im not stupid has a extra t but its just a slogan =)