far.Skies ♡

Monkey is in the ICU

far.Skies ♡

One of our loved admins and friend, Monkey, was recently in a very bad car accident, he has just regained consciousness. So far all we know is that he has several broken ribs, a broken arm and most likely a head injury. A loved one of his told me that he is not out of the woods yet. I would like everyone of faith to send him your prayers.

Monkey, I love you, I consider you a good friend... hurry back to us <3 *crying*

EDIT:

Dear Ms Skies,

My name is Brian. i am one of manu's best friends in real life. manus car was hit last night when a guy ran a red light. his car is totally trashed. it was flipped over and landed on top (such as landing on the roof of the car rather the wheels). he has several broken ribs, broken leg, many cuts and bruises on his arm and is currently unconscious. i was contacted from the hospital last night because i am on his emergency contacts list on his phone. i will give you more updates when i can. he is currently on the respirator (the thing that gives you oxygen in the icu trauma rooms in the hospital). you may not hear from him for the next few days / week. i wanted to give you this message because he speaks about you and this "clan" often. so i thought about giving a heads up to you since you are also close to him. please follow this information towards to others that are close to him within the clan or this game.

right now a bunch of his friends and family are at his house praying for his life. i sneaked onto his computer (knowing his password to his account not the clan cause its automatically saved on his favorites haha)

i will keep you updated. please pray for him. hes in bad shape.

Best regards~

Brain W.

forgot to add one thing. im the one who changed his name on steam to Monkeys is in the ICU.

if you can brief anyone else that is close to him i would appreciate it. such as other admins/clan?

(just noticed these in my inbox)

UPDATE: Monkey has 4 broken ribs, bruised lung, a bad head/neck injury (25 stitches), broken left leg, cuts and airbag burns on his arm, and a neck sprain. They don't know if there will be any permanent damage yet. :tf2_08:

I hope he will get better soon and will pray for him. It is a good sign he has regained consciousness.

Get better soon Monkey!

The Overseer

Yeah... Monkey's friend contacted me as well...

I'll be praying for his recovery.

<3 you Monkey... :c

Guest Lil Monkey Head

Brian here. (monkeys friend)

thankfully he regained consciousness. because the first 24hrs are the most important. if he didnt. he would of suffered brain damage. will keep you all posted. thanks for the prayers. im glad he has friends like you all.

Wow....

Glad to hear he regained consciousness.  Monkey, I hope you have a speedy recover and come back soon!

Not a religious person here, but I like to think of myself as someone with faith, and I sure will be thinkin' of ya buddy.  Get better!

The Overseer

UPDATE: Monkey has 4 broken ribs, bruised lung, a bad head/neck injury (25 stitches), broken left leg, cuts and airbag burns on his arm, and a neck sprain. They don't know if there will be any permanent damage yet. :tf2_07:

Daaamn... but at least he's still able to text

I'm talking to him.. :tf2_08:

SmackDaddy

Make sure he knows we're thinking of him and praying for him (Overseer and Brian)....I hate to think anything permanent will happen as a result of this.....so my prayers will be for a speedy and full recovery!!!

far.Skies ♡

Make sure he knows we're thinking of him and praying for him (Overseer and Brian)....I hate to think anything permanent will happen as a result of this.....so my prayers will be for a speedy and full recovery!!!

LOL I already let him know, I've been texting him too.

Guest Lil Monkey Head

Monkey had neck pain, we feared the worst:

Signs of a spinal cord injury, such as:

Weakness or inability to move the arms or legs.

he at first couldnt move at all when he was brought in the hospital. soon after being brought in he was unconscious.

after taking a lot of medication. his ability to move his legs are back but now he feels the pain. which will take a few weeks to fully recover. the good news is that he doesnt have a spinal cord injury. and should be able to come back home by thursday evening or friday morning. After the doctors run more tests. his family from Ohio whom are mostly all doctors have come in and are taking care of him as if he is their patient. so he is in good hands.

He did last night get a high temperature. it seems one of the medications he was on gave him a allergic reaction. he is currently covered in skin allergies (tiny red spots making him itch) and his fever is coming down with the new medication.

if anything else. ill update you all.

~Brian

Wow a family of doctors at his side? Fuck yea! Good luck man, do what you can in physical therapy, too, I broke a thumb once, said fuck physical therapy... now that thumbs all messed up xD Same thing with my neck, but oh well you can do it man. Cant wait to see you on again.

Whoa@!! dude i hope you recover soon man, sorry to hear about this. Uh Brian... did you really spell your own name wrong in that letter you sent to Ms. Skies? 0.o?

omg im off for a few days and monkey is in the hospital. if i were a praying man i would be. i hope you have a full speedy recovery.

Man, you never think things like this will happen to people you know, but it ends up happening anyway.

I give you my best wishes, Monkey...Good Luck.

Guest Lil Monkey Head

i was watching brian play on his laptop while visitn me.. (damn bastard playing without me on my spare account) lols.. i noticed some members and regulars griefing and being dicks to people who were new or when admins werent in the game. i didnt like it. i hopped in for a bit and shut them up. i played for a hour. and let me tell you.. my ribs hurt like fuck lol.. so i dont think ill be playing until i get back home. and even if im not in game people.. just so you know.. you all are being watch. so you have to behave yourself when even admins arent in the game..

and thanks for all the wishes.. im going back to bed (since thats all i can really do)