Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nade Plugin Update

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We paid a coder to fix the nade plugin for us.  Here's the "changelog":

1. FIXED: Main issue of errors in console and logs, and occassional server crashing
2. FIXED: Demo/Heavy Mirv special nade would show multiple kills to a building (resulting in extra points)
3. NEW: Dispensers now will give nades
4. NEW: Medic special nade now deals damage to enemies but at same time heals friendlies
5. FIXED: Countdown timer added when holding nade button
6. NEW: Added cool colored particle effects (red for red, blue for blue) - looks prettier and easier to distinguish whos nade it is in low light situations
7. NEW: Dispensers have a configurable "cool-down" before being able to dispense nades.  For example, when you initially go to the dispenser to get nades, it will give them to you -- but you must wait x number of seconds before being able to reload them.  i.e. if I set it for 15 seconds, you can go back and get one of each (frag and special) and then another 15 seconds, you can get the next set of frag and special...etc.  This will keep people from being able to stand at dispensers and spam nades with immediate refills.

Also, since we paid to have this fixed, our server is the only server running this version of the plugin!!!  It will not be released publicly!  

Hope y'all enjoy!  

Edited by SmackDaddy
Updated list of changes - 7/18/17
2 people like this

Posted

3. Dispensers now will give nade

Seems alittle powerful, Wont know till We / I play a few rounds.

Posted (edited)

I have updated this post for the latest changes....discord has the info as well.

Edited by SmackDaddy

Posted

THANK YOU !!!! :113::claping hands:

1 person likes this