Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Turning Over a New Leaf

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When Smack and I started hosting a community I was 19 years old, so much has happened since then, so much has changed, I have changed. I'll be 29 this year, I'm starting to find more than a handful of gray hairs and recently a 13 year old called me "old" lol. It's been quite a ride, most of it has been a blast, but then when I think back on all of those good times and good people I see that a lot of them are banned from our community, and I don't feel that's right anymore. When you spend so much time moderating an online community, your world can unknowingly become pretty small, which can make small matters seem very big. I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, Smack and I both have, it's time to own them and move forward together. I really miss all of my friends, I have fond memories of all of you, and it's not too late to make new ones either. I feel that enough time has passed, more than a few years in some instances, the kids in the community have all grown up and are reaching their early 20's, people have grown.

A lot of people have already been unbanned and there will be more to come, if you are banned and would like to be unbanned, please contact Smack or I via Steam, e-mail, or submit a ban protest through CritBans.com, we'd like to see you all again and bring the community together once more, and we can't do that without all of you who have helped shape it and us over the years. ♥♥

Thank you for reading, I hope that we can all put our differences behind us and be "us" once again, just a bunch of old friends having a blast together. 

Skies@critfest.com

SmackDaddy@critfest.com

Edited by far.Skies ♡
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Skies,

I have gamed with you and Smack for many years and have seen ALL sides of you. THIS by far is the greatest step in your ever changing life, and am very proud to be called friend.

I have always call you and this Clan "Family" "I don’t have friends, I have family." Quoted by --> Dom Toretto from Furious 7 and family forgives and moves on!

The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”

As always

HR

Edited by ArcHellraiser
2 people like this