Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CritFest Gathering @ Smack and Skies! (June 30 - July 2)

13 posts in this topic

Posted

^.^Dark Knight^.^ is driving down from Wisconsin and we're picking up Jinx in Cincinnati Ohio, but we'd like to see about getting more people together if possible! If you would like to come, we can all possibly coordinate who's picking up who. We only have 1 spare bed and a couch, however, we have a finished basement with carpet, so a cot and/or sleeping bags will be needed if you don't want to stay in a hotel. We know it's kind of short notice, but this just kind of came up so now we're rolling with it! We really hope others will be willing to show up. Let us all know! :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just finished setting up the details with Smack :D

EDIT: I CALL THE COUCH

Edited by Jinx
1 person likes this

Posted

I can't do this shit in a week. Try again in August

Posted

Lemme get uhhhhhhh free plane ticket then I'm good to go.

1 person likes this

Posted

I could drive out Saturday morning since I don't know how long I will be in Indianapolis on Friday. Lmk if you need a ride and are between Bloomington Indiana and Ohio. I'm not sure if I will be staying the night or not, I have another friend in Ohio that I hope to meet with too.  

3 people like this

Posted

I could drive out Saturday morning since I don't know how long I will be in Indianapolis on Friday. Lmk if you need a ride and are between Bloomington Indiana and Ohio. I'm not sure if I will be staying the night or not, I have another friend in Ohio that I hope to meet with too.  

That sounds great! :D I'm so excited! We're all going to have to play Cards against humanity, clue and uno together, just some cool tabletop games. Playing with each other in person after playing online for so long would be so cool. Maybe we can setup some beer pong or other drinking game as well. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Saturday looking like a real possibility 

2 people like this

Posted

That sounds great! :D I'm so excited! We're all going to have to play Cards against humanity, clue and uno together, just some cool tabletop games. Playing with each other in person after playing online for so long would be so cool. Maybe we can setup some beer pong or other drinking game as well. lol

I'm down for whatever! What it looks like rn is that I'm going to head over Saturday morning, hang out (crash at your place if we are going to drink) and meet up with my friend who is also in Ohio for lunch on Sunday. DM me if y'all have any more information.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sent you our address Soukey....let's do this!   :)

Posted

Damn, this would be the dankest thing ever. Wish I could make it, but a lack of transportation is a killer. Woulda been the sweetest way to spend my birthday!

Hope you all have fun!

Posted

Damn, this would be the dankest thing ever. Wish I could make it, but a lack of transportation is a killer. Woulda been the sweetest way to spend my birthday!

Hope you all have fun!

Where do you live?

1 person likes this

Posted

Where do you live?

Western Washington. Too far away to make it work, far as I can figure.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah....I'm not gonna be able to arrange a ride for you from there!  :P