Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wee're Baack! CritFest Returns

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey Fam, ♥♥ It's been a while, we've missed you all so much. I'm sorry that we fell off the face of the earth, this past year brought with it a lot of difficult circumstances to overcome, Smack and I needed to unplug for a while. Now that life has settled down, we find ourselves missing the fun and friendship that came with this wonderful community, and we feel it's time to come back and breath some new life into it. Many hands make light work, if we could get at least 4 people to pledge $5 a month, Smack and I could cover the other half of the server bill no problem, and we could have our old stomping grounds back. ♥

Smack and I want to revive the place where it all began (Server #1), we need some place to touch base, but we would also like to get back into Grand Theft Auto V, and we are also very interested in the new Call of Duty coming out, most of all we are interested in what the players are interested in, and where the new generation of players are going. We're looking forward to expanding into new territories and games, I hope you are all there to evolve with us!

The more help we have, the faster we can get this ball rolling, even if all you can do is a one off donation of $5, every little bit really helps us and goes a long way. Thank you guys so much! It feels good to be back, I hope to be able to play with you guys in-game soon!

Donate Here: http://www.critfest.com/forums/index.php?/donate/

Love,
Skies + SmackDaddy

Edited by far.Skies ♡
7 people like this

Posted

The past year away has made you weak! You will fall to my new and improved Demoknight!

2 people like this

Posted

Let's see if we can make this happen!  It's been way too long!  ;)

3 people like this

Posted

I'm with Nick on this. My new GPU is making me itch for a chance for some Aloha Snackbar sphee action again.

3 people like this

Posted

Well welcome back y'all!  :)

3 people like this

Posted

Welcome back guys!

I really wish I could help right now, but I'm getting a job soon and can probably help out.

I look forward to fragging you again.

2 people like this

Posted

I am so glad to see you guys again

3 people like this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

WELL ITS ABOUT DARN TIME !! :claping hands::ganja:

True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils.

Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island

We have been friends for a long time and 'Friday Nights' have not been the same without you two

Looking forward to getting killed by you :P:24:

Will do all i can to help kick start this new Era of CritFest

Keep us posted !!!

HR

Edited by ArcHellraiser
3 people like this

Posted

CF planning a comeback? I'll place a few bones on that!

3 people like this

Posted

_____                 _                _             _   _  _____  _      _      __   __ _____  ___   _   _  _  _  _ 
/  __ \               (_)              | |           | | | ||  ___|| |    | |     \ \ / /|  ___|/ _ \ | | | || || || |
| /  \/  __ _  _ __    _    __ _   ___ | |_    __ _  | |_| || |__  | |    | |      \ V / | |__ / /_\ \| |_| || || || |
| |     / _` || '_ \  | |  / _` | / _ \| __|  / _` | |  _  ||  __| | |    | |       \ /  |  __||  _  ||  _  || || || |
| \__/\| (_| || | | | | | | (_| ||  __/| |_  | (_| | | | | || |___ | |____| |____   | |  | |___| | | || | | ||_||_||_|
 \____/ \__,_||_| |_| |_|  \__, | \___| \__|  \__,_| \_| |_/\____/ \_____/\_____/   \_/  \____/\_| |_/\_| |_/(_)(_)(_)
                            __/ |                                                                                     
                           |___/                                                                                      

______     ___      .__   __.     __       _______  _______ .___________.        ___          __    __   _______  __       __         ____    ____  _______     ___       __    __   __   __   __  
 /      |   /   \     |  \ |  |    |  |     /  _____||   ____||           |       /   \        |  |  |  | |   ____||  |     |  |        \   \  /   / |   ____|   /   \     |  |  |  | |  | |  | |  | 
|  ,----'  /  ^  \    |   \|  |    |  |    |  |  __  |  |__   `---|  |----`      /  ^  \       |  |__|  | |  |__   |  |     |  |         \   \/   /  |  |__     /  ^  \    |  |__|  | |  | |  | |  | 
|  |      /  /_\  \   |  . `  |    |  |    |  | |_ | |   __|      |  |          /  /_\  \      |   __   | |   __|  |  |     |  |          \_    _/   |   __|   /  /_\  \   |   __   | |  | |  | |  | 
|  `----./  _____  \  |  |\   |    |  |    |  |__| | |  |____     |  |         /  _____  \     |  |  |  | |  |____ |  `----.|  `----.       |  |     |  |____ /  _____  \  |  |  |  | |__| |__| |__| 
 \______/__/     \__\ |__| \__|    |__|     \______| |_______|    |__|        /__/     \__\    |__|  |__| |_______||_______||_______|       |__|     |_______/__/     \__\ |__|  |__| (__) (__) (__) 

2 people like this