Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CF Flyers! Download and Share

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Help Advertise the CritFest Community with this badass flyer, simply click the PDF link to download and then print! Hang them wherever you'd like, as long as it's legal. Hang them on your local grocery store bulletin board, or at your favorite game store!

CF_Flyer.pdf

CF_Flyer_Image_zpsea3e9a99.jpg

Posted

Tape to ALL THE CARS!!!!

DOWNLOADED!

Posted

I thought this was a joke at first. And knowing all the grocery stores near me, those posters will get ripped down in a heartbeat because its for something "silly", and not for something like piano lessons.

They're really nice though!

Posted

I thought this was a joke at first. And knowing all the grocery stores near me, those posters will get ripped down in a heartbeat because its for something "silly", and not for something like piano lessons.

They're really nice though!

Won't hurt to try ;)

They may not rip it down, there are a whole bunch of bullshit stuff on my grocery store boards...

Posted

I wish I could put these up around my school xD

Anyways, does the duel mod work anymore?

Posted

Last i checked it did not.

Posted

OMG! Took y'all long enough to try and get our beautiful CF site and servers full again. :P

Posted

Going to work on FF2 server and may consider a MGE mod server in the future if we get our numbers up.

As for the flyers......print them out and post them.......can't hurt anything whether they get ripped down or not.

Posted

Could hurt our collective ego.... Anyhow, I'll throw it up in my library. TONS of little gamers go through there, so I'm just hoping for non-trolls to be attracted >.<

Posted

Pretty sure that advertising drunk admin night to minors isn't the best idea... Fuck it ALL MY SCHOOLS WALLS WILL BE COVERED!