Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to bind nades...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Frag Nade (everyone):
bind "x" "+nade1"

Class Specific Nade (everyone):
bind "x" "+nade2"

Replace x with whatever key you want to use to bind.

That's it.

Posted

At least its only for donors... :S

Posted

Oh shit, can we wrangle two sentries at once?

I'll be back in a moment, gotta check this out.

EDIT: OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL

EDIT EDIT: Oh wait, the other one just gets the wrangler's shield. I'm sad now.

Posted

Well that killed Server 5 for me. No fun when engineers get to drop multiple sentries everywhere. Though I understand why it's donator only. Only servers I've even seen it on, its always donator only

Posted

let the evil commence!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Posted

So one team gets an advantage as long as they have a donor/admin?

Posted

So one team gets an advantage as long as they have a donor/admin?

It's 100% crits.... everyone has an "advantage". Multiple sentries is how the old server USED to be set up, but they could do three and I am restricting it to two.

Posted

Can't wait to try this when I get home. Even if the server sometimes makes me wanna throw a multituder of objects in multiple directions. ;)

Posted

Cortana+multiple sentrys AND a crit shotgun...... hmmmmm.. >:3

Posted

Currently, this mod is disabled will look into it soon.......

Posted

Oh, this is only for server 5?

Posted

It was for #1 I believe, but the double sentry plugin is disabled, because 2 sentries is idiotic.

Posted

This was for server five (now four) and I'm fairly certain it still works, but only for admins and donors.

Posted

No, this is still a non-operational plugin and was for server 4 (queen had it right)

Posted

Ahem.. Well then.. Sorry for the misinformation. I really hope it stays non-operational, 2 sentries seems a little... Unnecessary.

Posted

2 sentries on server #1 would make dustbowl all the better.

Posted

It was for #1 I believe, but the double sentry plugin is disabled, because 2 sentries is idiotic.

Lies. They are the ultimate trolling tactic. Imagine the possibilities with unlimited buildings.

Maybe... like this:

Posted

Lies. They are the ultimate trolling tactic. Imagine the possibilities with unlimited buildings.

Maybe... like this:

Exactly. Its a troll move and is extremely annoying. Don't fix it smack. Please.

Posted

I must say on server 4 where maps are larger and don't have exsessive turtling, the double sentry plugin was fun. I can understand why people would want to keep it off server one though.

And also for all I know, this plugin could be out of date.

Posted

I must say on server 4 where maps are larger and don't have exsessive turtling, the double sentry plugin was fun. I can understand why people would want to keep it off server one though.

And also for all I know, this plugin could be out of date.

The only good thing I could say about the multitude of dispensers would be that it would make a certain Nanaki-spy very happy with his sapper.

Posted

The only good thing I could say about the multitude of dispensers would be that it would make a certain Nanaki-spy very happy with his sapper.

I think my sappers erection would finally be...satisfied should that ever happen.

Posted

I feel it would be unfortunate to go the premium route by giving donors any gameplay advantages. I say down with the plugin! ...even though it doesn't work.

Simulation of future donor perks:

ib2G8ugRvGxZ3R.jpg

Posted

The difference is that instead of it being on a map like Dustbowl, in Server 4, unless you get 3 Engies stacking up all against spawn, you can still be ok. They're MASSIVELY wide open maps. And it's mainly meant for the screw around aspect of it.

Posted

And then you have 2 engis with 4 sentries outside of enemy spawn. It's a dumb plugin that can make gameplay unfair and unfun. If you took a vote on our #4 server, im sure most regulars (not including admins) would say no.