SmackDaddy

Map Playtest Night Rules ((READ))

SmackDaddy

Ok, so tonight, we're going to have some fun....

Map Playtest Night

and....

Old "fun" maps we have played on in the past are going to be thrown in between the map playtesting

RULES:

1. Don't be a dick!

2. ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE ADMINS - we're having a map playtest.

3. If you have something to say, let's keep it mainly to talking about the map.

4. As always, do not talk over each other. And if Smack and Skies are saying something, please stop keying your mic.

5. PAY ATTENTION TO THE ADMINS - re-iterating what #2 is.

6. DO NOT GIVE OUT THE PASSWORD UNLESS IT'S A MEMBER! (Refer everyone else to an admin)

7. Members, please don't bug Smack or Skies about passwords or can so-and-so join. Go to another admin. We're doing our best to coordinate the event and the less distractions for us, the better.

8. If a map crashes the server, wait a moment and rejoin.

"Regulars" are welcome at the discretion of the leadership team.

"Donors" simply need to ask an admin for the password

The password is: !cfmaps!

Thanks, and let's have fun!

-SmackDaddy

PS....this also may turn into a drunk admin night, so keep your eyes open!

Edited by SmackDaddy
IrishPi

Could We get a list of the things that were determined yesterday. I really wanted to be a part of it but my tf2 has issues with downloading maps. I would just like to know what happened, so I can go download the maps I need.

SmackDaddy

Three maps were added. cp_groundwork, koth_lolcano_b2, and ctf_2fort_snowy (mainly for server 2).

Tonight, we're having another map playtest, but for server 2. If time, also one for server 3. Otherwise, tomorrow we'll continue with more map playtesting with the other servers. :) Password for the event will always be in the first post here. Enjoy.

SmackDaddy

FYI - Server 4 (Dodgeball) map playtest tomorrow night (Monday night).........be there or be square. The pw may change from what it's been this weekend so keep an eye on the members forum topic if it does.