Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Become a CF Donor.

296 posts in this topic

Posted

As I have stated while playing on the servers, I plan to donate soon, I just set up everything with my paypal account, and i am just waiting for the 3 day period to be over so i can add funds to it.

I'm probably gonna donate $5 =]

Happy fragging people  :tf2_08:

Posted

If we can meet up while I'm in Cincinnati, I plan to donate $20.

After I get a job maybe I'll work on this whole paypal thing.

Posted

If we can meet up while I'm in Cincinnati, I plan to donate $20.

After I get a job maybe I'll work on this whole paypal thing.

you can always mail them the 20$ through money order. just contact skies or smack for the address.

and thanks for the donation thoughts. and you too dan.

Posted

Well, since I got my job, folks don't seem to think donations are necessary.  That's fine.  I will make sure Server #1 is always up and running as best as I can (server #1, now that it's going to be upgraded to 1000fps, it will be costing me $80 a month) - the monthly server costs also include $25 each for Server #2 and #3 as well as the $10 a month for redirect hosting and $15 a month for webhosting for the website)...total of $155 per month for server/hosting costs...

......as for Server #2 and Server #3.....if folks don't want to donate, then they really don't consider those servers necessary.......and we'll let those servers go....no biggie as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not going to over extend myself ever for this.......I can only afford so much......

Posted

if i had a job, which i hopefully will have in about 21 months, ill probally pay some amount a month. thats if something doesnt come up.

Posted

......as for Server #2 and Server #3.....if folks don't want to donate, then they really don't consider those servers necessary.......and we'll let those servers go....no biggie as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not going to over extend myself ever for this.......I can only afford so much......

I don't know about server 3. Prophunt is obviously not our winning ticket. I suggest reforming it to a server 1 clone as I often cannot join it due to the fact that Mr. Fondaladuidui (fictional name) is there with is 0 points in 27 minutes.

Posted

I don't know about server 3. Prophunt is obviously not our winning ticket. I suggest reforming it to a server 1 clone as I often cannot join it due to the fact that Mr. Fondaladuidui (fictional name) is there with is 0 points in 27 minutes.

I don't mind converting Server #3 to whatever, but if we aren't going to get the donations, I ain't paying for it myself........that was my point.  I wouldn't mind it being an "overflow" server for server #1......or something different like arena or whatever.....but, if we don't get folks committed to helping make these servers stay around, then I am going to let Server #2 (scrim server) and Server #3 (whatever we want it to be) go.......

Posted

Well, since I got my job, folks don't seem to think donations are necessary.

What makes you say that? Just curious...

Posted

What makes you say that? Just curious...

Since I have told folks I got a job, the donations have stopped....and with the way they've been coming in for the last 5 months, it's something I noticed......

S'all good......my comment isn't meant to take away from the donations that *HAVE* come in......we're good for the next 4 weeks.........so it's all good.....it's just something I noticed as the founder of this clan and having a history to go off of which predates you Xioxyde......that's all.

Posted

Since I have told folks I got a job, the donations have stopped....and with the way they've been coming in for the last 5 months, it's something I noticed......

S'all good......my comment isn't meant to take away from the donations that *HAVE* come in......we're good for the next 4 weeks.........so it's all good.....it's just something I noticed as the founder of this clan and having a history to go off of which predates you Xioxyde......that's all.

Oh, okay.  Just the way you worded it you made it sound like someone said that to you specifically, not that you implied it.  For the record, I don't think that at all... I would hope nobody else does either.

Posted

I still want to donate...

And if I manage to get a job soon I'll try working on that paypal thing, possibly.

Posted

i cant afford server 3 anymore. tis why this month is the last. unless donations come in

Posted

Im still supporting though. and Im trying to denate every months. ^^ I get pay on the 1st and the 15th every month, ha ha

Posted

FluffyNinjaRobatech is killin'em:

4728202609_b0a7f863dd.jpg

Posted

he wont be donating for a while now....... considering hes been perma banned for 2 weeks (before the 2nd donation of $50)

Posted

he wont be donating for a while now....... considering hes been perma banned for 2 weeks (before the 2nd donation of $50)

I'm guessing he thought that since he's a donator, he could be an asshole as much as he wanted on the server and still get away with it.

Posted

I'm guessing he thought that since he's a donator, he could be an asshole as much as he wanted on the server and still get away with it.

i would assume that.

Posted

Is this for the lame server or the new awesome server?

Posted

Is this for the lame server or the new awesome server?

The new awesome one :D

Posted

bump...

Posted

smack i have my debit card now and im going to donate when i find it again

Posted

Umm, in about a month I'll be getting gov't money from the whole gi-bill, so I could help out. Also, do you personally have the servers or is it a company off loc?

Posted

smack i have my debit card now and im going to donate when i find it again

Looking forward to it... :24:  -- we've gone over our bandwidth with stats (even after our last months' update)

Umm, in about a month I'll be getting gov't money from the whole gi-bill, so I could help out. Also, do you personally have the servers or is it a company off loc?

Company off-loc....

Posted

Mico27               $80.00 (CAD)   Aug-19 71.75

HobbesReturned       $5.00 (USD)           Aug-19 4.55

Bluefox               $15.00 (USD)   Aug-11 14.26

Bonz™               $53.25 (USD)   Aug-8 51.41

Booie                       $20.00 (USD)   Aug-7 19.12

Nisgod67               $10.00 (USD)   Aug-5 9.41

†Blade†               $10.65 (USD)   Aug-4 10.04

drewscreations       $10.00 (USD)   Aug-2 9.41

DarkLink               $10.00 (USD)   Aug-1 9.41

GOOD LORD thank you all for your generous donations... especially you mico...  :tf2_08::) :) :)

Posted

Wow, yes... thank you all..  jeez