Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Become a CF Donor.

296 posts in this topic

Posted

i clicked the "donate" button. how do i pay if i dont have a credit/debit card?? and my parents wont let me use theirs.cold hard cash ftw!! (usually)
if its cash. be sure to make it into a money order before mailing it out. you can send it to smack's address so just PM him about it.

Posted

And yeah, in the next day or so i will make sure a donators page is added so folks know who has donated and we'll be working on figuring out some sort of "tag" to wear as well....

Posted

And yeah' date=' in the next day or so i will make sure a donators page is added so folks know who has donated and we'll be working on figuring out some sort of "tag" to wear as well....[/quote']lol so what if your a admin and a donator? which tag is better? if donators and admins are the same. there should be a different tag for them cause the -, = and the 3 dash one can easily be misinterpreted.

Posted

i clicked the "donate" button. how do i pay if i dont have a credit/debit card?? and my parents wont let me use theirs.cold hard cash ftw!! (usually)
If folks REALLY want to send cold hard cash, then they can PM me for my address and I will give it to them......

Posted

Here is what I like, example: =|M.A.D|= Ragin' Monkey [$]:cool:

Posted

Here is what I like' date=' example: =|M.A.D|= Ragin' Monkey [$']:cool:
agreed. do i's get credit for coming up with it? lol :P

Posted

We already have 70% recieved for donations for this month and it's only the 3rd day :D right on to all the donators!! I also was wondering what happend to the donator tag thread...(I swear I remember there was one up but I looked for it and I couldn't find it anywhere) Where did it go, and have we decided on the tag or are we going to have a vote?

Posted

We already have 70% recieved for donations for this month and it's only the 3rd day :D right on to all the donators!! I also was wondering what happend to the donator tag thread...(I swear I remember there was one up but I looked for it and I couldn't find it anywhere) Where did it go' date=' and have we decided on the tag or are we going to have a vote?[/quote']skies donated 50 :D

Posted

skies donated 50 :D
:D Skies is an amazing woman...I cannot thank her enough for the crit server...my donations (although not quite that much) are money well spent as far as I'm concerned :) Yes Smack, you are an amazing woman to...err I mean man :D lol

Posted

Yes, it's easy to slip those things up....hehe I'm joking Smack is manly.

Posted

Skies donated? What? I thought the two of you shared an income??

Posted

No, Riboflavin donated... but I accidentally deleted it, so I put a $50 donation in his stead until I could get his donation back up there. So everyone needs to thank Ribo. :P

Posted

Ah, lol.

Posted

Thx Ribo!

Posted

Plz help in any way you can....server bill due to be paid a week from today....for those who have donated, a HEARTFELT THANK YOU!!!! For those who can't.....no need to let us know.....we know not everyone can. Every little bit helps us out. Thanks in advance to everyone!

Posted

I will be donating a little sumthin sumthin when I gets paid tommorow to help you guys out xD

Posted

I will be donating a little sumthin sumthin when I gets paid tommorow to help you guys out xD
Well aren't you just a sweet thang?!? *grin* :D

Posted

I've been sporting a happy face behind my name to see what that would look like as a donator tag, it might look cool if there was a whole bunch of smilies in a row...

Posted

i will donate as soon as i get a job and lots a money

Posted

I am going to be donating $10 a month via paypal for the servers Smack...and it is paid for.  I do this to help the servers

Posted

In a month or so I can probably start donating again, I hope to be getting about $30 at the end of may or more to my paypal

Posted

hmmm im going to be applying for scholarships and grants for college and if i get enough scholarships i would have the grant money left over and some of that might find its way here, right after most of it flies to a new computer. if there is extra that is

Posted

I am going to be donating $10 a month via paypal for the servers Smack...and it is paid for.  I do this to help the servers

Many thanks Omni....

And for everyone else, whatever you can, goes directly to the server costs and stuff.  If we end up with more than we need, then either we'll either pay ahead to ensure things are good for a while, or figure something out (I got some ideas), but nothing goes to Smack and Skies' pockets. 

Thank you for your support.  :)

Posted

not even for crack? damn you guys are not so smart are you. lol jk but really crack for everyone would be nice. did it just get cold in here? *itches neck and looks around paranoid*

Posted

Thanks to everyone who made our donation goal of the month of May

stevethetaco

Xilentz

Dirty Harry-35forLIFE!

Crankshaft 

Loony

Booie

Alex_Wan

:)