Welcome to The CritFest Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Become a CF Donor.

296 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You can go to the top of the forums and use the "DONATE" link: http://www.critfest.com/forums/index.php?/donate/ 

Everything that is donated goes INTO the running of the servers and hosting. This isn't a "money making" venture by any means....more like an "out of pocket" venture. I am also working on "benefits" for donors, such as RESERVED SLOTS, CLASS IMMUNITY, among other things I am considering.....so you will get something out of it, rather than just helping keep the servers going.Alternately, if you cannot pay online but wish to donate, contact myself or Ms.Skies and let us know!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

NOTE: If you get banned, break the rules, or otherwise change your mind....there are no refunds.

Edited by SmackDaddy
Edited Links

Posted

I'll try to donate if i can spare any money for it :)Regards-DanCL

Posted

This is for everyone, not just DanCL.....keep in mind that every little bit helps.....$2, $5, whatever....I will probably work on making a set amount that if folks donate that, they'll get things like class limit immunity and reserved slots....but I wanted folks to know that even if all they can do is $2, if I had 20 people doing $2, that's 40% of the costs defrayed....rather than thinking any one person would want to donate that much.....it all adds up in the end. So do what you can, no one is forcing anyone to do anything....I am not doing this to make money, I am footing the bill even if no one donates, so this is something I *WANT* to do (run the Lil Rascals servers). I needed to make that clear, however, the more donations there are, the more chances we'll have for either more servers, or for servers to run OTHER games and game types.....Thank you for your time....and I hope you all enjoy the servers!(PS...and yes, I know many of our folks are teenagers, and I wouldn't expect *ANYONE* to donate something they couldn't afford or can't.....)

Posted

hey smack i can donate cash only.. but umm i need an address to mail it too. lol. pm me it so i can send you something atleast.

Posted

i've donated and I shall donate money again some day. I'm trying to save up for computer parts right now

Posted

i've donated and I shall donate money again some day. I'm trying to save up for computer parts right now
Thank you for your donation....I'll be posting a page of donators soon....

Posted

ok my dads a computer tech guy and we have parts sittin around everywhere..so i could mail you guys some stuff like a hard drive or 2 for servers..just ask and ill see if i can get it.im hoping the goal is to have home run servers.. so thats what i plan to help with.

Posted

Idk, but whenever i can spare any cash ill see if i can send any to the server funds, being in mind it will be about... idk £10-15? which is about $13-18 so yeah :-/ Not sure when i can supply this though i have monthly things to be paid... (Wow, Metaboli etc)

Posted

I know folks can offer what they can....and I am not telling anyone they have to donate....things have come up for Skies and I, and things are a bit tight....so, if you can donate, now's the time.As for having a server built, in time, yes, that is the way we'd like to go....

Posted

I like the idea of more servers maybe some dedicated to one map, I don't know why but playing different maps and having to load after a bit gets kinda annoying but thats just me ;) Oh and if i find the link for it i was going to show you Freezetag (FUG use it) its like instead of dying your frozen in place and teammates can unfreeze you or you respawn after awhile. Playable in any mode its a sorta plugin thing idk ill see if i can find it later :)

Posted

I think before we get more servers we need to be able to constantly populate the two we have :/

Posted

Good Point.

Posted

so is it cool for me to donate stuff like that?

Posted

Hellz yeah Hellbrngr :P

Posted

Hellz yeah Hellbrngr :D
k ill talk to my dad about it.

Posted

Im looking into donating, so if I get some spare cash, Ill tell ya about it and we will find a way(I will mail it to you >.>) to get it to ya.

Posted

Im looking into donating' date=' so if I get some spare cash, Ill tell ya about it and we will find a way(I will mail it to you >.>) to get it to ya.[/quote'] No problem...we worked something out with Destruction where he wanted to donate, but could only mail us something....so we'll see if the US Postal service allows it to get to us! :-/

Posted

ya im waiting for my paycheck first lol. ill mail in when i can..

Posted

is there anything specific u need to run a server?just a pc really? cause we literally have 20-30 pc's just sittin in our garage.

Posted

I wanted to thank everyone who has donated this month, we have met our goal again this month!!!! Awesome job community!!!!!

Posted

I wanted to thank everyone who has donated this month' date=' we have met our goal again this month!!!! Awesome job community!!!!![/quote']YAY thanks to everyone who donated. now we can work on improving the server experience for all of you :eek:

Posted

Yes, thank you all so much, it has been greatly appreciated ;) We're gonna make sure that all you donators get your rewards :eek:

Posted

Glad to help, Harry and I will try to donate some every month depending on cash flow...:eek:

Posted

I will be donating soon....just need to get a parents paypal info....

Posted

i clicked the "donate" button. how do i pay if i dont have a credit/debit card?? and my parents wont let me use theirs.cold hard cash ftw!! (usually)